25 listopada 2011

Halloween

Sigurna sam da većina već ima pripremljene aktivnosti na temu Bundeva i da već tražite bundevu od koje ćete napraviti strašilo.
Evo malog podsjetnika o aktivnostima koje smo radili proteklih godina. 
~
I'm sure most already have prepared activities on Pumpkin theme, and you are looking for pumpkin for your scarecrow. 
Here is a small reminder of the activities we did in the past. 


Stare aktivnosti na temu bundeva, duhova, pauka... možete pronaći OVDJE i OVDJE.
~
Old Halloween activities can be found HERE and HERE.




I'm linking up to:
SHOW & TELL (ABC & 123)
SHARING TIME (Raising Memories)
THE PLAY ACADEMY (Nurture Store)
LINK & LEARN (No Time For Flash Cards)
T.G.I.F. Linky Party (Living Life Intentionally)

4 komentara:

  1. I love all of the things that you do in your classroom. Thanks for sharing such great ideas.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Thanks Kim! Welcome to my blog :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I wanted to invite you to link up at my TGIF Linky Party - http://livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com/search/label/Linkey%20Parties
    ~Beth

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Beth, thank you for invitation! I'm your new follower.

    OdgovoriIzbriši